Re: Well ok...

> dear kyle, you have once again managed to state in the most vulgar and
> offesive manner how you feel. i really wish that i knew you better. your
> insight always makes me laugh. if i was offended more easily i would have
> say that you were a sick individual, but since i see it from a far less
> emotional standpoint, i think that you are similar to me in that you enjoy
> the effect of anything said for shock value.  ream me out for assumtions
or
> for whatever.

my "tirades" are perhaps vulgar, definitely offensive (all on purpose, i
assure you :)  sick?  i think not.  i do like to shock people and watch
their reactions...but the point i repeatedly try to make and often missed is
that my tirades are Absurd, its all about absurdity.   it is often amusing
to me that many individuals tried to lecture me on how to behave when they
know full well that i care nothing for their opinions of me...and as long as
myself and my friends can get a good laugh out of the whole exchange, that's
enough for me.   plus my creativity needs an outlet.

kyle