Re: Well ok...

dear kyle, you have once again managed to state in the most vulgar and
offesive manner how you feel. i really wish that i knew you better. your
insight always makes me laugh. if i was offended more easily i would have to
say that you were a sick individual, but since i see it from a far less
emotional standpoint, i think that you are similar to me in that you enjoy
the effect of anything said for shock value.  ream me out for assumtions or
for whatever.

to the person that i really don't know, but who seems to be the object of
kyle's current tirade. i wish that you weren't so offended and whatever. it
makes me not want to read what you write because i know that you are really
angry. i don't think that kyle is as emotionally involved in this as you
are, so really the only person that you are hurting is yourself. this is
merely an objective opinion. i am not trying to anger you. i just think that
you are damaging yourself. its not that big of an issue if kyle doesn't like
you. kyle himself would probably attest to that.

samantha