Re: Well ok...

i am truly sorry that i seem to have offended you by my enjoyment of kyle's
inappropriate statements. i mean no harm. nothing offends me, so most often
what should make me angry amuses me. its one of my many quirks. i don't
really think that kyle's comments are appropriate, they just make me laugh
heartily.

samantha