Re: Peter Mulvey

At 11:44 AM 11/7/99 EST, Ysobelle wrote:
>Peter Mulvey is one of my greatest aural pleasures.
>Wow. Now THERE'S a statement.

"huh-huh, she said aural..." -beavis n' butthead

Sorry, I don't even like BnB... but I couldn't help it...

>Anyway, his latest, "Glencree," has been stuck in my CD player
>since the night I bought it in Delaware a few months back. It's
>my American Express of CDs: I don't leave home without it. I
>can't get much more verbose than that without sounding like a
>wild-eyed groupie, so I'll stop there.

I've heard some soundfiles from the website, and Megan was kind enough to
play one of his CDs for me.  I've liked what I heard so far, I'll hafta
check out his merch table.

>No, I won't. I have to add he's a very nice guy, and puts on
>a great, comfy, exciting, fun, rocking good show.

Most excellent...

>Wooty-woot!

Wooty-woot, indeed. :)

Dan

NP: Tori Amos - Glory of the 80's

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/
+- Life is so much cleaner on the page (chromakey)-+