Re: Re: Cincy 11/18-21 [P.Mulvey/Monk] and VoL

In a message dated 11/5/99 12:08:16 AM, dantemm at erinet_com wrote:

>Peter Mulvey at Canal Street Tavern (in Dayton, an hour north of Cincy) on
>November 20th.  That's all I know... oh, also Monk (Ric Hordiniski's band)
>at York Street Cafe (in Newport, near Cincy, KY side) on the same night.
>I'll be at Mulvey (never seen him before), but the Monk show is definitely
>a great option as well...

Peter Mulvey is one of my greatest aural pleasures.

Wow. Now THERE'S a statement.

Anyway, his latest, "Glencree," has been stuck in my CD player since the
night I bought it in Delaware a few months back. It's my American Express of
CDs: I don't leave home without it. I can't get much more verbose than that
without sounding like a wild-eyed groupie, so I'll stop there.

No, I won't. I have to add he's a very nice guy, and puts on a great, comfy,
exciting, fun, rocking good show.

Wooty-woot!