Re: Well ok...

On Mon, 8 Nov 1999 18:11:34 -0500 "Sir Not Quite So Brave As Sir
Lancelot" <howe.38 at osu_edu> writes:
>what will it be, match pistols or shall we do it the old fashioned way
>with
>rapiers and such?  better be the pistols,  you'd probably have a
>heart
>attack if we put you thru too much physical exercise...

I must admit that I'm not in quite the shape I was in when I was a kid
such as yourself, although when pissed off enough I can exhibit
adrenaline rushes not unlike a ferret on double expresso.  I would offer
a more civil resoulution, such as chess or ping-pong, but HECK, that's no
fun and hardly the permenant solution I seek.  So...rapiers, pistols, a
horse and a lance...I care not.  They are all just means to your
inevitable demise!

Kelvin
Get free e-mail you don't need Web access to use --
Or get full, reliable Internet access from Juno Web!
Download your free software today: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagh.