Well ok...

I've just decided to ignore the..you know who(not worth mentioning).
Everyone elses Karma has ran over his Dogma, repeatedly:).  I just read,
well partly read, this really long drawn out witty retort from (you know)
and I've decided someone who would take the time to go to such great lengths
to insult some one he has no idea about isn't worth being concerned over.  I
just want to forget about it. So back to the original idea.  Over the Rhine.
  I am trying everthing to get a hold of some of their old albums, namely:
"Patience" and "Till We Have Faces".  I have "Eve", "The Darkest Night of
the Yeart", "Good Dog Bad Dog" and "Amature Short Wave Radio".  I've looked
at many different sites, on Ebay they are a bit costly.  Can anyone help?
If anyone wants to find an inexpensive copy of "Eve" I know a great site to
order one.  Also, does anyone have that Linford album?  And lastly, any OTR
new release news?
                      Thanks you guys!
                             jason