Re: Re: Re: re: Well that says it, doesn't it?

In a message dated 11/8/99 12:21:54 AM, howe.38 at osu_edu wrote:

>the buckeyes fans aren't so obnoxious this year, because the team sucks...we
>
>can't even beat the limp dicks from that unmentionable state up north...

You're not busting on JoePa are you, just to get a rise out of me? Cos then
I'd have to kick your ass again, and you know what that's like.

I'm still debating what to wear to the Taft show. Melissa, I WILL have that
check out to you tomorrow or Tuesday, you goddess.

I think it might be time for a new corset....