Re: pill box

--- Alfred B Johnson <hoopyfrood at juno_com> wrote:

> I did disagree with Bink on one point:

> yellow dress, and a
> pill box hat)<<<<

> Frankly, I'd love to see Linford in a pill box hat.
> Perhaps a leopard
> skin one.

Y'know, I think the leopard skin motif could work.
That and horn-rimmed specatcles. Hmmmmmm... Maybe we
should tell him so at the Taylor show. Got your tix
for it yet, Fred? I'm in row "C" on one side or the
other! And there is a slight, although VERY slight,
chance I could have my new kilt done by then! Keep
your fingers crossed!

> np: Michael McDermott

Hey, what's his stuff like? I've been compared with
him
on occasion.

bink

=====