pill box

Hi.

I think Bink's right in what he's says about the difference between VOL
and OtR line up changes.  Bill is Bill, and it's a good thing.  Bill
would still be Bill if he had just himself and no band.  But it really
feels like OtR 1.0 ended after Eve and the center of the music shifted
from this thing that was balanced throughout the band to this thing that
balances around the Detweiler Duo.  But.  GDBD is a beautiful record.
Eve may never happen again, but there's still beauty a-comin' forth.  So
. . . okay.

I did disagree with Bink on one point:

pill box hat)<<<<

Frankly, I'd love to see Linford in a pill box hat.  Perhaps a leopard
skin one.

Shalom,

Fred

np: Michael McDermott