pill box

>Maybe we
>should tell him so at the Taylor show. Got your tix
>for it yet, Fred?

Mm.  No tix yet.  Soondays.  Somehow I don't feel any rush.

> I'm in row "C" on one side or the
>other!

Ah, yes, I know that row.  Not a bad place at all.  :)
(TU Grad . . . many chapels attended . . . )

>And there is a slight, although VERY slight,
>chance I could have my new kilt done by then! Keep
>your fingers crossed!

Woohoo!

> np: Michael McDermott
>>Hey, what's his stuff like? I've been compared with
>>him on occasion.

Hmm.  I only have his eponymous album.  It's sort of an unusual choice
for me.  Definitely has the songwriter feel (as opposed to the band
feel).  Lyrics driven, emotional, lots of wonderfully worded observations
and intense emotions.  The song "Dierdre Dances" really got me.  And
gosh.  Hmmm.  Clear voiced.  Clean production.  Strings interspersed.  If
nirvana had dirty energy, McDermott has clean energy.  But definitely
energy.  Umm.  Have I said anything here?  I'll never be a music critic
if I don't get better at this.  It a simple, classic style.  Stephen King
has a really long endorsement for him in the liner notes.  Weird, but
true.

Binkley?
Yes, Fred.
I think it's time to go.