RE: Gordon Henderson

Hey, all...  Loooooong time lurker here surfacing to hop on the thread
named for my favorite OtR member -- Gordy!!  I think I'm one of the few
that left that Emery show where he first surfaced so long ago saying to
myself, "whoa! That guy was AWESOME!!"  The dude's just cool.  He sings
like the love child of Tom Waits and Julia Childs.  With a glass of
bourbon.

Anyways, my question is: does anyone know anything of G. Jack's solo
stuff.  I own his one album, "This Illustrious Ride", which is HIGHLY
recommended for any of you who don't have it but dig Gordy.  When I
bought it from Hazel earlier this year (the last time I've seen OtR) she
mentioned to me that he would be recording another album this summer.
Anyone know anything about this??  I'm dying to hear what the man's been
up to....

Thanks,
Jon
It's good to be lost.