-----Original Message-----
From: Owner-Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com
[mailto:Owner-Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com]
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 1999 2:58 AM
To: Over-The-Rhine-Digest at actwin_com
Subject: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #842

Over-The-Rhine Digest    Thursday, November 4 1999    Volume 02 : Number 842

In this issue:

	RE: Dec 11
	RE: Dec 11
	Re: Dec 11
	no it's not.  yes it is.  no it's not.
	Re: Dec 11
	Re: no it's not.  yes it is.  no it's not.
	I'm new but...
	Re: no it's not.  yes it is.  no it's not.
	RE: no it's not.  yes it is.  no it's not.
	Re: no it's not. yes it is. no it's not.
	Re: no it's not.  yes it is.  no it's not.
	Re: I'm new but...
	Re: no it's not.  yes it is.  no it's not.
	RE: no it's not. yes it is. no it's not.
	RE: I'm new but...
	RE: I'm new but...
	Vol, Kelsey, Its goofy to be here
	Re: I'm new but...
	Re: no it's not. yes it is. no it's not.
	Re: I'm new but...
	VoL vs OtR
	Dec 11th show tickets (pair) for sale...
	RE: I'm new but...
	Re: Dec 11th show tickets (pair) for sale...
	Re: I'm new but...
	Re: I'm new but...
	Re: VoL vs OtR

See the end of the digest for information on subscribing to the
Over-The-Rhine mailing list and on how to retrieve back issues.