Re: MICHAEL KELSEY dates: Kent, Springfield, Oxford, etc... (no

Quoth the Raven:
>Mr. Dan, thank you thank you thank you for posting about that Michael
>Kelsey show on the 14th!!!

You're definitely welcome.  Spreading the word about great music is my goal
in life... or something...

>Springfield is about an hour from my
>place, so I should have no trouble making the show (and since I'll
>most likely be at the OtR show on the 13th, I won't even need to
>feel the least bit guilty about missing an OtR show!).

Yeah, that's my thoughts too.  I guess I'm priviledged to live in an area
where OtR plays continuously... so missing one gig to go see Michael
Kelsey, well, it's a very reasonable excuse. :)

If you need any info on the Springfield Station One show, let me know.
I've seen him there twice, and I could probably get you some good
directions and/or a phone number if you need it.  It's a fairly small place
(smaller than Brady's), but it's got good food and it's got Woodchuck Cider
(not on tap, though).

>Sadly, I have
>to work the evening of the 10th or I'd make the Mike show in Oxford
>as well.

Yeah, I'm kinda ruling this one out, too.  Wednesdays are just not good
concert nights...

>Binkster, I know you're going to try and make the VoL show at Brady's
>on the 13th... If you can, get out there on the 12th.  Trust me, you
>won't regret it (just ask Dan!).

Yes, you will definitely not regret it.  KENT PEOPLE: GO SEE MICHAEL KELSEY
AT BRADY'S ON FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12TH!!  Well worth it... AmyRaven said so.
And I back her up 390%.

Later,
Dan

NP: Suze DeMarchi - Telelove

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/
+- Life is so much cleaner on the page (chromakey)-+