Re: MICHAEL KELSEY dates: Kent, Springfield, Oxford, etc... (no

Mr. Dan, thank you thank you thank you for posting about that Michael
Kelsey show on the 14th!!!  Springfield is about an hour from my
place, so I should have no trouble making the show (and since I'll
most likely be at the OtR show on the 13th, I won't even need to
feel the least bit guilty about missing an OtR show!).  Sadly, I have
to work the evening of the 10th or I'd make the Mike show in Oxford
as well.

Binkster, I know you're going to try and make the VoL show at Brady's
on the 13th... If you can, get out there on the 12th.  Trust me, you
won't regret it (just ask Dan!).

Hugs,
Raven

Follow-Ups: References: