MICHAEL KELSEY dates: Kent, Springfield, Oxford, etc... (no OTR)

OK, I'm so psyched... Michael Kelsey (yeah, that great acoustic guitarist
that I love to rave about) updated his page and is making a brief pass
through Ohio in November.  I know I shouldn't pass up an OtR gig, but it
looks like Sunday (11/14/99) is Michael Kelsey for me... when Karin learns
to change a guitar string while playing on the guitar, then Michael might
have some competition.  Though, she is a whole lot cuter, I see OtR all the
time in comparison to Kelsey...

The Springfield show is a definite for me.  I *might* make it to the Oxford
show- depending on church whatnot, and the Kent gig has a definite pull-
but Monk's playing the same night at Kenyon College.  Whadda'ya say, Chris?
 Kenyon-Monk or Kent-Kelsey?

Anyway, here are the dates that I snipped from the Kelsey webpage...

Nov 10 Oxford, OH Kona, Miama University 513-529-4720
  Showtime is 9 p.m.
Nov 11 Cleveland, OH Brick Alley Theatre 216-432-3655
  Showtime 8 p.m.
Nov 12 Kent, OH Brady's Cafe 330-673-6060
  Showtime is 8 p.m.
Nov 13 Englewood, OH Private Engagement
Nov 14 Springfield, OH Station One 937-324-3354
  Showtime 9 p.m.

He plays Ohio every once in a while.  He's always playing in Indiana
(seeing as that's where he's from).  I encourage anyone nearby a venue to
really try to make it.  He blows me away every time I see him play.

http://www.michaelkelsey.com/

That's all I have to say for now... 'cept that it's time for bed...
Dan

NP: Tesla - Five Man Acoustical Jam

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/
+- Life is so much cleaner on the page (chromakey)-+