December 11 (again)

OK Folks....

I guess offering to buy people tickets is a great way to make new friends!
(Am I nuts here, or what?)

I hope this makes it to the list soon, as my previous message (sent hours
ago) still isn't there.  The box office won't let me buy more than 8 tickets
at a time.  I'm willing to get in line again after buying a group of 8, but
the requests are now up to 16.  (That's 2 turns of waiting in line for those
of you who have trouble doing math in your head.)  Though I don't mind
waiting for all you nice people, I'm going to have to cut off the requests.
Those of you that I've sent private emails to can count on me to get your
tickets.  Maybe someone else can help out at this point?

Melissa