Re: Vigilantes of Love at Taylor

At 12:15 AM 10/30/99 -0400, marquis wrote:
>> The concert was announced as being in the student union, an informal
>> venue, but the scuttlebutt is that it would be crowded because of that
>> and the fact that the weekend of the 6th is a high-school-student
>> recruitment weekend, so there will be lots of high school students on
>> campus and presumably some at the gig. Cost is $5.00. I'm planning to
>> get there relatively early, in view of that.
>
>> The phone # for the Student Activities office (who presumably would be
>> sponsoring the show) is (765) 998-5103.

Thank you ever-so-much.  I greatly appreciate this... now if I can round up
some people to go and chip in on gas and let me know how the heck to get
there... :)

Dan

NP: Tesla - Five Man Acoustical Jam

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/
+- Life is so much cleaner on the page (chromakey)-+