Re: Vigilantes of Love at Taylor

On Wed, 27 Oct 1999 15:11:53 -0400 Dan Temmesfeld <dantemm at erinet_com>
writes:

>Does anybody want to go see VoL on (Sat) Nov 6th at Taylor U in
>Upland, IN?

DANGIT!  If that weren't the day of the state soccer championship (go
Ballard!) I'd be tempted to drive up.  They're amazing.  I'll never
forget the night a friend & I went to a club here to see them.  There
were about five of us in the audience, but the other three were friends
of the other band playing.  I was greatly impressed when Bill Mallonee
came to our table, sat down and chatted with us.  At first I thought he
came over just because he recognized my friend's Stinging Rain t-shirt,
but I really think we were fortunate enough to be the only folks in the
crowd he could possible connect with.  At any rate, it was right cordial
of him to come over and make my day.  What a guy!

>It's the weekend after the CPA exam, so I'll be finally free... :)

Good luck!

Kelvin

NP: Waterdeep - Everyone Is Beautiful