Tour Updates

Winter Tour 1999 updates and show information

Nov 13  Canal Street Tavern Dayton OH 937-461-9343
        Doors at 8pm   Show at 9:30pm Tix $10 advanced/$12 DOS

Nov 14 Canal Street Tavern Dayton OH 937-461-9343
        Doors at 7pm   Show at 8pm Tix $10 advanced/$12 DOS

Nov 19  Symposium Cleveland OH
        Awaiting date of sale information, we will post ASAP
        Tix $8  ALL AGES SHOW

Nov 20  Taylor University Upland IN 765-998-5104
          Tix on sale Nov 1st. $5 advanced/ $10 DOS

Nov 26  Opening for Cowboy Junkies at the Heritage Theater,Brampton ON
Canada. Tix on sale now via Ticketmster.

Nov 27  Opening for Cowboy Junkies at the River Run Center,Guelph ON Canada.
Tix on sale now via Ticketmaster.

Nov 28  Opening for Cowboy Junkies at the Brock Center for the Arts,St
Catherines ON Canada. Tix on sale now via           Ticketmaster.

Nov 29  Opening for Cowboy Junkies at the Chrysler Theater, Windsor ON
Canada. Tix on sale now via Ticketmaster.

Dec 10  Calvin College Grand Rapids MI  616-957-6282 or tickets at calvin_edu.
        Special guest Claire Holloy
        Show 8pm at the Fine Arts Center
        Tix $10 advanced/$12 DOS

DIRECTIONS TO CALVIN COLLEGE

From I-96 west...take the 28th Street West exit. Follow 28th Street west
until the East Beltline (just after Eastbrook Mall). Take a right on the East
Beltline and follow it north until you see signs for Calvin.

From I-196 east...take the exit for the East Beltline and follow the Beltline
south until you see signs for Calvin.

From 131 north...take the Burton St. exit. Take a right on to Burton and
follow Burton until you reach Calvin, which is on your left after less than 5
miles.

Dec 11  Taft Theater Cincinnati OH
        Tickets on sale Oct 30 via Ticketmaster and Taft Box
Office:513-721-8883
            $15 advanced/$17 DOS
        www.taftevents.com/ for directions/FAQ

Dec 18  Schubas Chicago IL
        Awaiting information, we will post ASAP
        www.schubas.com for directions

Dec 19  Ark Ann Arbor MI
        Doors 7:30pm  Show 8pm
        $10 advanced/$12 DOS at door or Ticketmaster
        www.a2ark.org for directions

If you have any questions, please make sure that you are replying to
OTRhine at aol_com and not owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com - they can't help you
with OTR questions.  THANKS!!!