Kelsey at the Brady

Dan said:

<< Yes, you will definitely not regret it.  KENT PEOPLE: GO SEE MICHAEL KELSEY
 AT BRADY'S ON FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12TH!!  Well worth it... AmyRaven said so.
 And I back her up 390%.

Dan, thanks for spreading the word about Mike.  He's been on my list of must
sees before OTR was.  Up here in Kent we have been doing our best to tell
everyone about him.  Where do you think Raven got a hold of him?!?! :)  I
will definitley be there at the Brady on the 12.  I will assume DM and Jen
will be as well, and a bunch of the Kent locals and losties which I can
gaurentee you - are just like the rest of us - weird and cool.

Anyone else going to make it to this show??
Ysobelle?

Sadly I am without any funds for any of the OTR shows.  But I don't feel bad,
I did get to see them at Coney Island. And that was only a month ago.  If I
am feeling incredibly rich I might make it to the Cleve show.  Then again I
may not.

-Heather