We're number three! We're number three!!!

Hey all.

A big HEY ALL to the handful who made it out to the
remarkably hip Brady's show on Saturday! jg, it was
good to see db again! You should coherse her out into
the open more often! And many kudos to Raven, Jamie,
DM, Beautiful Jen, and Brent! I swear, everytime I
play there I get better and better. And Pop Monet was
fantabulous! Sahara has one of the coolest, most
sultry singing voices I've heard! It was a kick ass
show.

And even more impressive than the fact that Bonny
traveled two hours to score chocolate-covered
strawberries, the fire marshall came in for a head
count.

It has been confirmed that the only two acts to cram
more people into Brady's are Anne E. DeChant and Over
the Rhine.

We're number three!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

And for anyone else who cares, the
AmyRomaniaBrady'sShowGetTogether is Saturday, February
19th!

=====