@@@Fight Club and Brad Pitt (warning, important plot revieled)

"Tyler says the things you own, end up owning you. It's
only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything."

I saw Fight Club and thought it was good.  I recently heard an idea that I
thought was very interesting, so I think I'll put in on here, but I have
to warn you, if you haven't seen it THIS WILL GIVE AWAY VERY IMPORTANT
EVENTS IN THE PLOT, AND COULD RUIN THE MOVIE IF YOU PLAN TO SEE IT!!!

First, so nobody who plans to see this accidently catches a glimpse before
scrolling down, I think Brad Pitt is an excellent and underrated actor, I
also thought his role in 12 Monkeys was great, and I'm surprised nobody
listed his role in _True Romance_ either, excellent.  I thought the ending
of _Seven_ was played well, but the rest of the movie he was overshadowed
by Freeman and Spacey, but what else would one expect?

As for fight club, my friend's dad suggested this, so I must give credit
where it is due.  I must admit it is an interesting theory...
Jack (Norton) is a narcoleptic multipersonality schizophrenic.  Most
people realize that Tyler Durden isn't real.  Jack creates Tyler to deal
with certain problems or situations or whatever.  Most people,
including Jack, don't realize that Marla is not real either.  She never
existed.  The buildings never blew up.  This movie is just a glimpse into
the mind of a deranged schizophrenic.

Later,
scott

"You are not your job. You are not how much you have in the bank. You are
not the contents of your wallet. You are not your khakis. You are not a
beautiful and unique snowflake."

"Tyler says self-improvement is masturbation. Tyler says
self-destruction might be the answer."

 ulrichsd at miavx1_muohio.edu    http://www.muohio.edu/~ulrichsd