Re: meander me this river and i'll sell you some soggy real estate

>1) where is everyone getting a) the money 2) the time and c) the simple know
>how to purchase all these definitively different cds?
     a) my well-paying job
     2) buying takes no time at all, listening time is the problem
     c) read reviews, check out producers & guest musicians, listen
          to your friends, buy on a whim every now and then, read the
          bottom of Chris Emery's postings.....

>b) when it comes to political activism, count me out.
I did my bit in the late '80's.  Now, I only protest through my right to vote.

>3) if there is such a thing as the "essential foreign film", what is it?
>please write your answers in cursive and check that grammar!!
There is no singular essential foreign film, but I'd recommend 'Ran',
'M', anything from David Lean, or 'Amarcord' for starters.

>f)  what does "hth" stand for?  hit the hay?  hooray to havanna? hang tight
>honey?
Hope That Helps

HTH!

Aaron

np:  Talking Heads - The Name of This Band Is Talking Heads