Re: meander me this river and i'll sell you some soggy real estate

hi.

> 5)  what are thoughts on "sunny day real estate" as i just purchased their
> new one (how it feels to be something on) and "diary"?

__diary__  contains some of my favourite contemporary art.  i just love that
stuff!   why couldn't i have thought of drawing them?   'course, then too
i'd need the skills.....
well, anyway, i'm glad someone's got the skills and the vision.  i'd like to
take down some of these Monet's and hang a few Fisher-Price's  on my walls.
Maybe when i get my own room again.

(miss jen thinks me insane, i fear.)

oh, and yes,  i also like to spin the __diary__ disc,  lest somebody think
i'm only in it for the artwork.

jg

.