meander me this river and i'll sell you some soggy real estate

random, bordering on useless thoughts:

1) where is everyone getting a) the money 2) the time and c) the simple know
how to purchase all these definitively different cds?

b) when it comes to political activism, count me out.  i've got enough
trouble just deciphering this free-wheeling tyedyed existence known as the
human condition (specifically mine) without worrying about the various woes
of everyone else.  when a foundation is established specifically to enhance
my personal well being (send your donations, *tax deductible, btw* to Tim's
Massive Charity--cash checks and money orders are all accepted--or excepted?)
then i will begin to ply my puny powers to the larger problems

3) if there is such a thing as the "essential foreign film", what is it?
please write your answers in cursive and check that grammar!!

d) does anyone have the lyrics to "amelia" from dnoty?  i've tried
homophone-ing, but it comes out something like:
so amelia
maybe we're not that car
are we really tzars
is this tartar

maybe that is the lyric and i just don't understand the essence....

5)  what are thoughts on "sunny day real estate" as i just purchased their
new one (how it feels to be something on) and "diary"?  and to justify, i got
my money from my job, i have the week off, and i was born with the knowledge.

f)  what does "hth" stand for?  hit the hay?  hooray to havanna? hang tight
honey?

tim

"Now most of us had inarticulate souls, silent spirits, and despairing
hearts."
            Linda Hogan, "Solar Storms"