Re: meander me this river and i'll sell you some soggy real estate

<snippage>

>3) if there is such a thing as the "essential foreign film", what is it?
>please write your answers in cursive and check that grammar!!

Demanding answers in cursive and grammar might be all well and good, but on
this list you need to watch out for obsessively non-capitalized words and
sentence fragments that struggle to be poetry.

Just another kid sucking up your bandwidth,
-Krystyn
http://eggplant.simplenet.com/