Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #816

Okay, okay, I said I wasn't going to do this but, really how could I restist,
after the two years of being the so called bad listie and even the worse bad
lurker.  For those of you at the Coney Island show, and the pre-show listie
park gathering, who were wondering if that bad lurker, ie Me, was ever going
to get her act together, I can say that I have.  With the help of Steve
(oncleboo) I have rejoined the list, and now that I have the occasional time,
I can actually say "Hi" once in awhile.  Just thought I would let the listies
know.  For those of you who are lost by this whole thing, oh well, you
obviously missed the show referenced above.  I had to make my presence known
at some point or another.

Heather,
 the bad lurker turned real listie.

NP: Billy Joel, Greatest Hits.