Re: Re: Various bits.

In a message dated 10/10/99 11:28:48 AM, jglassford at neo_rr.com wrote:

>and again, ysoie,  i'm sincerely sorry for wasting your time yesterday with
>
>all that meaningless rambling.

Somehow, I'll find it in my heart to forgive you, jg. Somewhere. Sometime.
There IS a place for rambling.

But why stop there? Why not something even MORE meaningful? Like...oh...TEA
FRUITCAKES EGGBEATERS BOOTS FINGERNAILS? Or...ummm...ROCK PAPER SCISSORS OUCH
DAMN? Ooo! How about that perrenial favourite, SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM AND SPAM?
I mean, it's six words, but you know what I mean, right?

This is fun!

Next!