Re: CANADA: Holly McNarland

At 07:20 PM 10/9/99 -0700, Judy wrote:
>Last I heard on Holly was that she was taking her time
>on the new album. She wanted to spend more time with
>her family.

"Stuff" is just so incredible.  I want some more- the EPs just don't quite
do it for me (though the "Live Stuff" one is pretty cool).  I'm just glad
that I saw "Numb" and "Elmo" on Much Music back when I had it, and happened
to run into a used copy of hers in a CD store- otherwise I would'a missed
out on a great CD... :)

>Much Music has slowed down on her video play lately
>(guess the Backstreet Boys are a little more relevant.
>Ha!) but I Mother Earth is still in rotation.

Yeah, I heard that "Summertime in the Void" was getting some decent airplay...

>Call your cable company, Dan. Raise a little hell!

I don't think it'll do any good.  When I had MuchMusic, it was with TCI,
which dropped it for TV Land (ugh!).  Now I have Media One/ Warner Cable...
I'm not sure if they'll ever get Much Music... and I'm too busy to try
complaining...

Dan

NP: Alice in Chains - Nothing Safe

+- Dan Temmesfeld      Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com     http://www.dlm.net/gc/
+-      This email best viewed with a computer     -+