Re: Various bits.

hi.

our dearest ysoie writes:
> > Oh, and something else bugging me: I expected the November Project
> > news to
> > excite a flurry of ooos and ahhhs. We all mourned the loss of
> > October Project
> > loudly enough. What, is everyone hibernating?

to which our dear Joshua Elliott replied:
> PEACE HOPE LOVE JESUS CHRIST

i'm sorry, ysoie, for answering your question the way i had a bit earlier.
my answer pales in comparison.   this,  in only five words, and most all
simple one-syllable words at that,   answers all the questions
 implicit and explicit in your original  query.   it's so pellucid  that it
makes me sorry i went on so,  wasting all those words about substitute
singers and witholding judgement and even the hibernating bit.   it's all
here.

in fact, i motion that we make this the standard answer to all questions on
the OtR listserve.  anyone second?   here, lets try this in practice so we
can all see what a truly great idea this is:

examples:

lostie x asks:  "hey, i just found a great new band,  called Pink Champagne.
Anybody heard them before?"

enthusiastic lostie y then replies:  "PEACE HOPE LOVE JESUS CHRIST"

another lostie might write in, "hi.  i'm flying in from California to see
OtR in Dayton but i need the names of some hotels to crash in nearby,  or
better yet, some local losties's  living room couch.  can somebody help me,
please?"

then some nice dayton area lostie will respond, :  "PEACE HOPE LOVE JESUS
CHRIST"

or if a certain 6 foot tall lostie calls out "who will sleep with me?" again
(it could happen anytime, i guess), then

interested parties could respond  :  "PEACE HOPE LOVE JESUS CHRIST"
and he can start pencilling in dates and times in his Palm Pilot.

there are but a few examples of how well and clearly this response works for
all occasions and questions.   i think you'll approve my motion unanimously
as you see the myriad of applications this answer will cover.

and again, ysoie,  i'm sincerely sorry for wasting your time yesterday with
all that meaningless rambling.

  "PEACE HOPE LOVE JESUS CHRIST"  everyone.  over and out.

jg