Re: [Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #804]

On 28 Sep 99 12:57:13 CDT Dana McCullough <danamcc at netscape_net> writes:

>Sorry, but I have a problem with this logic--if you start accepting
>some
>scientific principals as truth, then where do you stop??  I just can't
>believe
>that someone can mix religion and science since they both refute each
>other-

I'm not talking about religion or science.  I'm talking about truth.  You
guys are making a leap that I haven't made yet.

At any rate, I don't want this lively debate to cause any dissention
here.  I just enjoy and learn from the discourse.

Pax

Kelvin
Get free e-mail you don't need Web access to use --
Or get full, reliable Internet access from Juno Web!
Download your free software today: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagh.