Re: [Re: RE: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #804]/Doughnut Theories

"Amy Joy Eversole" <amy_smiley at hotmail_com> wrote:

must be local--all we had in northern indiana was dunkin' donuts.  thank god
(all of them) for krispy kreme in cincinnati!

My fiancee and I have a theory about krispy kreme doughnuts.  Since they
started opening them here in TX, people literally line the building day and
night for the doughnuts.  I mean lines that are as long as a line for a ride
at Six Flags.  And, if you question anyone about the doughnuts, they become
very defensive and their eyes get red and they start twitching--so, we think
that the doughnuts have heorine in them.

--dana--