RE: [Re: RE: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #804]/Doughnut Theories

dana sez:

>My fiancee and I have a theory about krispy kreme doughnuts.  Since they
>started opening them here in TX, people literally line the building day and
>night for the doughnuts.  I mean lines that are as long as a line for a
ride
>at Six Flags.  And, if you question anyone about the doughnuts, they become
>very defensive and their eyes get red and they start twitching--so, we
think
>that the doughnuts have heorine in them.

now, i know this is gonna prompt a "give it a rest, pal" from Chris Emery,
but i just had to share this, in light of what was just posted.

check out this link at newsweek.com. it's about the krispy kreme
phenomenon... but the cool thing is that they interviewed my brother-in-law
for the story.

http://newsweek.com/nw-srv/issue/13_99b/printed/us/bz/bz0213_1.htm

cool, ain't it?

well, i think so anyway.