Re: [Re: RE: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #804]/Doughnut Theories

Chris Emery wrote:

> > My fiancee and I have a theory about krispy kreme doughnuts.  Since they
> > started opening them here in TX, people literally line the building day
> and night for the doughnuts.  I mean lines that are as long as a line for a
> [snip]
>
> I've had Krispy Kreme doughnuts, and I couldn't understand what all the fuss
> is about.

ARGH. please people. stop this discussion. *snif* I can't get good donuts here
period. I have (sometimes) a choice of 3 kinds and none really good... At least
you can get donuts... who cares what kind! :-) Oh, I suppose I could always
mention what kind of donuts Hitler must have liked, ;-P

Amy