Re: no more brian.

Feeling like a castaway, but not afraid, Dave said:
> Linford has always ruled this band with an iron fist...that is why Rich
> left, that is why Brian is now gone.  That is why the level of energy has declined.  > Indeed, that is why Karen now has little instructions scribbled on setlists...

These types of glittering generalities have littered this list for a
while now.  I'm prone not to accept anything qualitative like this
anymore unless,  1.  I've got personal proof, or 2.  The person stating
this "fact" wants to give solid evidence to support said statement.

Now, I don't have any personal proof to most of that which I cut and
pasted above.   So, Dave, kindly state your evidence as to why Linford
reigns with an iron fist.  I have no evidence that Linford controls
Karin (and please spell her name right--this *is* the fan list) so much
as to result in her habit of writing notes on set lists.   Maybe she
just gets nervous up there and needs to be prompted to do the things she
wants to do anyway.  I often leave notes, voice mail, *and* email for
*myself* when I think I'll forget something for various reasons.

So, general statements really mean nothing unless you can back them up.
And if you can't back them up (for whatever reason) then you have no
business putting them out there in the first place.

So, convince me.  It may not take much.

-m

NP: sixpence _sixpence_