Re: no more brian.

Subject: Re: no more brian.

Steve writes:

<<<"I admit it, it's my fault.  I grabbed the setlist that Karin had been
using,
but being the brilliant guy I am, I left it in Bruce's car after the show.
The weird thing about the setlist, from what I can recall of it, was how
scripted everything was.  There was a note on it reminding her to thank Niki
Buehrig, for instance.  You'd think she could remember to do such things on
her own.  About the only thing that wasn't on the setlist was her joking
about writing songs about moose.">>>
<<end quote>>

Ummm...has anyone ever doubted Linford's level of control over this band
(Karen included?)??

I once heard Karen make a comment (at a show) to the effect of "I have no
idea what this song means, but here it is" before singing "All I need is
Everything".  Why would you sing a song without ANY clue as to its meaning?
That always struck me as strange...

Linford has always ruled this band with an iron fist...that is why Rich
left, that is why Brian is now gone.  That is why the level of energy has
declined.  Indeed, that is why Karen now has little instructions scribbled
on setlists...

Nothing ever happens in OTR without the consent of the big L.