Re: Jack & Patience

Edward Martin wrote:

> I think Pateince is OTR's weakest collection of material, whilst GDBD is one
> of their greatest achievements.

ouch. I suppose this is why people differ in  opinions. See, I got hooked on OtR
*becuase* of patience. I had the privelage of someone introducing me to it. and
from there I heard Eve. I suppose it might be some sentiment? But there are
songs on there that are so rich and enticing to me. I have this experience with
all of OtR's music. And yet, there is something special about Patience, becuase
it first brought me to this discovery.

Amy