Re: no more brian.

Remember when we completely took over the left half of Kaldi's, not just a
big table crammed in the back corner, the whole left half. There were so
many of us, they wouldn't even let us order from the full menu.

Yes I do it was fun. I remember that you talked about cheese a lot : )
I like Brian in > OTR too and Ric, but he looked unhappy.

 I don't think I ever noticed Brian looking unhappy. Ric, on the other hand,
whoa. There was a thread here about how miserable Ric was looking during the
summer before the announcement he was leaving was made. It was nothing I had
noticed on my own, but was very obvious when it was pointed out to me.

Yes I a meant Ric looked very unhappy at the shows I went to… But I also
noticed the connection between Lindford and Karin at the first OTR concert I
went to.

Although it would be nice to see a performance like the one in 1996 (?) at >
the Emery Theater.

 Are you refering to the last one with Ric?

Yes I am, but I forgot the year

What a great show to end the original lineup with. Ric (and at the time)
Brian were leaving and you could tell they were letting it all go one last
time.

Yep it was

Debbie

3174685 ICQ number
The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile
nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to
one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to
trust him. -Ralph Waldo Emerson