Re: no more brian.

>Why didn't anyone show up at Kaldi's in May?

I think three people did...

>Why didn't anyone post a review/setlist from Moonlight?

Steve took it.  Blame him. :)

>Why didn't anyone know of Brian's last show?

It's been an in-out thing lately... Only Brain and Linford knew for sure, I
guess...

>Why didn't anyone discuss Anyway, or IWR from ASR?

'Cuz "Moth" kicks ass...

>Why didn't I receive that last spy-letter I was promised?

Me too...

>Why did Scampering Songs get changed to Grey Ghost?

Did Ric have any part in choosing the former name?  That *might* be it...

>Why did Terri almost get dropped from the line-up?

I wish they'd let her play violin... the first show I saw of OtR, she
plated her violin, and I loved it.  After that, nada.

>Why does it feel like were being "wooed" by Linford's letters now?

Down by the river, we'll sell some merchandise. Marketing. Drew said it best.

...But dammit, they're still a great band in my book.

Dan

NP: Al DiMeola - Orange and Blue

+- Dan Temmesfeld      Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com     http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   I want to navigate out of this lukewarm sea...
+-      Caedmon's Call "My Calm//Your Storm"       -+