Re: More thoughts on OtR...

Casey wrote:
>I have taken some time to read the comments to my reaction to the
>"new" OtR.  I am even more convinced now that those who believe
>GDBD contains the best music, have never witnessed Linford playing
>the bass.  Yes, some of you may be shocked, but the piano wasn't
>always part of the show.

Yes, you're right, I wasn't there during the "earlier days."  But does that
make it a crime to love GDBD?

No.

It's a brilliant album, IMO.  And GDBD and EVE are my fav OtR discs.  I
can't go back and take-in the old days, but I can still get excited about
new OtR stuff, because I for one think it's still pretty good stuff...

Dan

NP: Dream Theater - mp3's from the new album... woohoo!!!

+- Dan Temmesfeld      Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com     http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   I want to navigate out of this lukewarm sea...
+-      Caedmon's Call "My Calm//Your Storm"       -+