Re: More thoughts on OtR...

At 03:22 PM 9/17/99 -0400, Dan Temmesfeld wrote:

>Yes, you're right, I wasn't there during the "earlier days."  But does that
>make it a crime to love GDBD?

Did I say it was a crime to love GDBD?

In listening to it again I think GDBD is a very good CD.  However, I feel
the songs on GDBD don't benefit from a live environment in the same way the
older material did.  Especially given the lack of drums at the most recent
show.  Live, the tunes on GDBD sound very similar to the recorded
music.  Makes for a great evening at home, but a lackluster concert.

Casey