Re: no more brian.

> Hmm reading this post made me realize how long I have been on this list.
> Granted I do not post much but I do read many the postings. I like Brian in
> OTR too and Ric, but he looked unhappy.

I don't think I ever noticed Brian looking unhappy. Ric, on the other
hand, whoa. There was a thread here about how miserable Ric was looking
during the summer before the announcement he was leaving was made. It was
nothing I had noticed on my own, but was very obvious when it was pointed
out to me.

> Although it would be nice to see a performance like the one in 1996 (?) at
> the Emery Theater.

Are you refering to the last one with Ric? What a great show to end the
original lineup with. Ric (and at the time) Brian were leaving and you
could tell they were letting it all go one last time. Ric, in
particular looked a lot more into it than he had for a very long time. And
then to close with Daddy Untwisted / If I'm Drowning / I Painted My Name.
The second half of that show still ranks as one of my all-time favorite
concerts.

Jeff