Re: Thoughts on OtR...

Mr. Howe wrote:
>OtR is evolving into another mediocre band.  As far as i can tell,
>there has been a slow decline ever since Eve, maybe even Patience,
>but Good Dog Bad Dog was definitely the beginning of the end.

Personally, I think it's all good.  I think GDBD and Eve are my favs of
theirs.  Of course, I'm a fairly new convert (less than two years).  TWHF
and GDBD were the first two I bought.  I absolutely love GDBD.

As for their new stuff, "Moth" is one of my favorite songs of theirs,
period.  While their live show seems to be losing something without Brian
on drums and Terri and her violin, it still doesn't make me less excited to
go see OtR...

Dan

NP: Eat Static - Undulattice

+- Dan Temmesfeld      Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com     http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   I want to navigate out of this lukewarm sea...
+-      Caedmon's Call "My Calm//Your Storm"       -+