thoughts

Here's what's on my mind today...

When a gay kid is shot, it's a hate crime.
When black folks are targeted, for whatever reason, it's immediately
assumed to be racially motivated.
When a man goes into a church service, spouts off anti-Christian
rhetoric, and kills people the response is "It's too early to know what
his motive was."  He was motivated by hatred for Christians!
How stupid can you be and still be alive?!?
Sorry...a little angry maybe.

I believe that, more than anything today, I have been shocked into the
pursuit of zeal.  I hope someday to be counted worthy of that kind of
martyrdom.

Just a thought,

Kelvin