Re: Thoughts on Jack...

Stef wrote:
>>  There were songs last Saturday where i saw Jack playing the
>>  guitar, but he had very little contribution to the music.
>>  and it was comical when everyone went nuts over his strumming
>>  the guitar, yeah, that's hard to do...
>
>i was amused by the applause for his moment of "thrashing" on
>june, too.  he _is_ a very talented guitarist, though.  his
>style is just a lot different than ric's.  duh.

I find his style nice.  He's not as technical or anything like many of my
favorite guitarists, but he's nice to hear.  Sort of like an erie
background music in places...

Dan

NP: John Petrucci - The Gorilla Sessions

+- Dan Temmesfeld      Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com     http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   I want to navigate out of this lukewarm sea...
+-      Caedmon's Call "My Calm//Your Storm"       -+