RE: Thoughts on Jack...

At 01:13 PM 9/17/99 -0400, Scott Rice wrote:
>>I find his style nice.  He's not as technical or anything like many of my
>>favorite guitarists, but he's nice to hear.  Sort of like an erie
>>background music in places...
>
>Just to add my opinion...Good music has nothing to do with whether it is
"hard
>to do" or not. Some of the most beautiful music is very simple. The sound,
>feel, and emotion are much more important.

I agree, hence "but he's nice to hear."  He does some nice things with the
guitar.  My comment was sort of along the lines of the people posting about
how everybody roaringly cheered during Jack's "strumming solo."  It was
humorous...

Dan

Alice in Chains - Dirt

+- Dan Temmesfeld      Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com     http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   I want to navigate out of this lukewarm sea...
+-      Caedmon's Call "My Calm//Your Storm"       -+