Re: Random observation thingees

Hi
Jeff: I got the pictures developed today and asked the developer if
potentially objectionablr pictures were on the roll of film would they be
developed. The clerk assured me they would be, 30 minutes later I was
holding my photos and not one objectionable picture in the bunch. Oh I take
that back there is that picture you, Bruce and Drew while he is trying to
put his leg behind his head (rather unsuccessfully I might add). The picture
of you, Fran and Jan looks really good although your T-shirts blend
together. All the pictures I took of the concert came out pretty well
considering how dark it was though.
Bruce: Thank you for making breakfast and getting everything together for
the weekend.

I wish we could have a get together like that every week it would be fun.
Maybe it would eventually become monotonous, on Sunday when I got back to my
room I felt a bit down like after a birthday party when I was a kid. Even
though I got everything I wanted the excitement and anticipation was gone.
It was so nice to met everyone and talk. I wish it could have gone on much
longer. Maybe at Christmas although it is irritating that the concert comes
the weekend before finals, I will be there though. I will write more...
Later
Debbie

3174685 ICQ number
The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile
nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to
one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to
trust him. -Ralph Waldo Emerson