Oh yeah...Rhapsodie

I was just going over my very very poor tape of the show last weekend and
something struck me that I had forgotten to mention before, Karin didn't
do her introduction to Rhapsodie(*). Has the intro been dropped? I know
they haven't exactly been playing a lot recently, but I seem to rememeber
mention being made of Rhapsodie being played, does anyone remember it from
any other recent shows. I'd really miss it if it were gone, it added a lot
to the song.

(*) - The intro (from memory, so probably not exactly right) in case you
were wondering and also because I like it so much:

You had to ask what crazy thoughts were going through my head
Well your photograph's still sitting on the table by my bed
Though years have gone by and some unkind
Yours is the only body I want next to mine.
And I couldn't love you any more....

Jeff