SLANT in Dayton on Tuesday

SLANT (Mike Georgin's jazz band) is gonna be at the Nite Owl in Dayton on
Tuesday (Sept 14th).  They're allegedly playing from 9pm-1am... I'll
probably stop by for a couple hours of it.  Last time I saw 'em, they blew
me away... really cool stuff.

Anyway, the Nite Owl is in the Oregon District.  It's on the south side of
5th street near Pine, sort of across from Wiley's Comedy Club (which is on
Pine).

Dan

NP: OtR - GDBD (I'd forgotten how much I love this CD...)

+- Dan Temmesfeld      Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com     http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   I want to navigate out of this lukewarm sea...
+-      Caedmon's Call "My Calm//Your Storm"       -+